Letter to your friend congratulating on his success in exams.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com


Letter to your friend congratulating on his success in exams.


Examination Hall,
City A.B.C.
March 28, 2018.
My dear Ali,

          A.O.A.  I have received your letter. I am happy to know about your success in the examination. You have got the first position in your school. I know you would be very happy for this achievement. It is all due to your hard work. I am sure you will get a scholarship. I am proud of your success. I hope that you will continue this hard work in future.

                   I again congratulate on your success.

                                                                                      Yours Lovingly,
                                                                                      X.Y.Z.

Related Post

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post