Letter to your sister thanking her for a gift that she has sent on your birthday.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com


Letter to your sister thanking her for a gift that she has sent on your birthday.

Examination Hall,
City A.B.C.
March 28, 2018.

My dear sister,

                   A.O.A. I hope you will in good health. I have received a beautiful gift of wristwatch on my birthday. I received many gifts on my birthday but the watch was just the thing I needed. All of my friends liked it very much. It will make me regular and will help me in exams. I am very thankful to you for this beautiful gift.
                   Pay my Salam to all at home.

                                                                                      Yours Lovingly,

                                                                                      X.Y.Z.

1 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post