Letter to your mother about test you have just taken.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com


Letter to your mother about the test you have just taken.


Examination Hall,
City A.B.C.
March 28, 2018.

My dear mother,

                   A.O.A. I have received your letter. I am happy to know that you are fine. I am sorry that I could not reply to your letter. I was busy preparing my test in English. It was held yesterday. It was so easy. I have solved all the questions. I hope to get full marks on it. I shall continue hard work in future. I need your prayers.

                   Salam to all at home.

                                                                                      Yours Lovingly,

                                                                                      X.Y.Z.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post