Letter to your mother who is worried about your health.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com


Letter to your mother who is worried about your health.


Examination Hall,
City A.B.C.
March 28, 2018.

My dear Mother,

                   A.O.A. I have received your letter. It showed your concern about my health. I was suffering from fever and a bad cold. I did not attend my class for a few days. It was due to cold weather. I have recovered now. I am taking care of my health and taking medicine regularly.

You need not worry about my health. Salam to all at home

                                                                                      Yours Lovingly,

                                                                                      X.Y.Z.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post