My First Day At College OR My First Impression Of College OR Players Of College Life



My First Day At College
OR
My First Impression Of College
OR
Pleasure Of College Life

Dreams are always beautiful and attractive . I was fed up with the strict atmosphere of my school . I had been dreaming of free, Independent and charming life of the college since my school days .

After a long anxious wait, the result of matriculation examination was declared and I got first division . I got admission to Government College .

A student cannot forget the sweet memories of his first day at college . The classes were to start from 1st September . I already knew that the seniors play first year fooling with the newcomers . So, I was mentally prepared for it .

On the first day, when I entered the college, I met a few seniors who asked me to do some stupid things . I felt a little humiliated but took it sportingly . The college started at 8 o'clock with assembly . First, there was prayer accompained by recitation from the Holy Quran . The principal delivered an introductory speech to the students . He advised us to work hard and follow college rules .

Then, the time table was dictated and the students went to their classrooms . He teachers came in their periods and delivered lectures . During shifting of the classes from one room to another, the senior students also came to make first year fools of us. They welcomed the newcomers with funny moments . My first impression of the college is still fresh in my mind .

I am proud of being a student of Government College . I am greatly impressed by the lovely building, the vast playgrounds and the charming greenery of the college . It’s labortories are well equipped . Students come here from all over the Punjab . Every year, many of our students secure merits and positions in the board examination .

The staff of the college is highly qualified . The professor are kind, polite and punctual . They are well dressed and well mannered . They guide the students in academics and sports activities regularly .

The college life is quite different from that of school . It is interesting and thrilling . Students enjoy full freedom and actively participate in co-curricular activities of the college . They are considered mature enough to act upon the college rules . My class fellow are very brilliant and hardworking . I am enjoying myself very much in this great institution .

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post