My Aim In Life OR My Ambition OR The Profession Of My Choice




My Aim In Life
OR
My Ambition
OR
The Profession Of My Choice

An ambition is a guiding star in our life . It inspires us to achieve noble ideals in life . It stimulates our energy and courage . Without an ambition, life becomes boring . Those who have no aim in their lives , cannot rise in life .

It is a difficult task for a young man to decide about his profession . Many desire to be rich or to become businessmen . Some persons dream of becoming leaders, politicians and social reformers while most of students wish to become engineers, doctor , lawyers, military officers and scientists.

Everyone has his own dreams but the future profession must be selected keeping in view the taste and talent of the person . I have decided to become a C.S.P officer because it is according to my taste and temperament . I am active, energetic and daring by nature . I have the ability to express myself . At present, I am a student of intermediate and after my graduation, I shall appear in Public Service Commissions Competitive Exams for this post .

The general perception of the Civil Administration is, no doubt, bad in our society . There is much corruption and exploitation here . The civil servants accept bribes and demand money from guilty persons . People often cause them for mis - management , and corruption .

In spite of some negative points, I have decided to become a C.S.P officer . I do not want to join it for wealth power and pleasure . I have a mission to reform my society . It is suffering from corruption, lawlessness and unrest . I wish to root out all the evils of our society . I have some effective plans to correct the society . My job as a C.S.P officer will help me a lot in the achievement of my goal .

My father wanted to see me as a doctor . He had been talking of it since my childhood . But, I did not like medical profession because it was not in accordance with my taste . I told my father that I wanted to become a C.S.P officer . I put up my case with arguments . So, he allowed me to choose my profession according to my will .

I know that it is not easy to become a C.S.P officer . I shall have to make hard efforts to fulfill my dreams . I am ready to meet any sacrifice for it . I am determined to work hard to achieve my aim .

2 Comments

  1. thank you soo much :P it is very help full of me :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post