My Aim In Life

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com


My Aim In Life
(OR)   My Ambition In Life
(OR)   The Dream Of My Life
(OR)   The Profession Of My Choice
(OR)   The Profession I Want To Choice
(OR)   My Future As I Would Like It To Be
(OR)   Teaching As A Profession Of My Choice
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­____________________________________________________________




Aim or ambition in life is inevitable. It gives us direction for our efforts to achieve it. It is like the guiding star. If a man is unaware of his destination his struggle in life will be fruitless.

There can be as many aims or ambitions or dreams as men. Some want to become doctors. Some are ambitious to become Engineers. Some wish to become civil officers. Some are keen to become army officers. Some desire to be writers, novelists, playwrights or poets. Thus, ambition or aim varies from person to person.

My aim or ambition or dream of life is to become a Professor of English. There are some reasons for which I want to adopt the profession of teaching at college level. These are:

Teaching is a very noble profession. The best people in the world are those who teach others. This is the only profession which enables a man to serve his Nation properly. A teacher is like a ladder. Like the ladder, the teacher remains at the same place, but helps others to rise in life. It is, therefore, better to become a doctor- maker, an engineer - maker or an officer - maker instead of becoming himself a doctor or an engineer or an officer.

It and acknowledged fact that only men increase the dignity and greatness of a nation. Such men are produced in the educational institutions. I am fond of reading, writing and teaching. This profession will assist me to lead the life of a scholar. I am ambitious to become a Professor of English because English literature is my favourite subject.

I am taking a deep interest in my studies. Having adopted the profession of teaching, I hope to produce and prepare such men as would be of great service to the nation. Being a teacher, I can also serve my nation by writing such books as can build up the character of my people and make them good citizens.

To conclude, aim or ambition or dream of life occupies a great importance in human life. A man or a nation cannot make progress in the world in the absence of aim or ambition or dream of life. I am fully satisfied with my name on ambition or dream of becoming a Professor of English as it suits my taste and nature.


*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post