Write an application to the Deputy Commissioner for appointment as a computer clerk


appointment as a clerk


Write an application to the Deputy Commissioner for appointment as a computer clerk.

 

The Deputy Commissioner,

Karachi

 

Sir,

It has come to my knowledge that the post of a computer clerk is lying vacant in your office. I qualify for this post and offer my services for the same. Following are my qualifications and experience.

1. I passed Intermediate Examination with computer science from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Karachi securing 800 marks.

2. I am at home in type writing and my speed is 85 words per minute.

3. After passing my Intermediate Examination I joined as a computer clerk in the college office on Adhoc basis.

4. I am a spirited young man of 21 and belong to an honorable family.

It is submitted that I shall prove myself up to the mark if I am appointed a computer clerk under your kind control.

Attested copies of the certificates are enclosed.

Thanking you in anticipation.

 

November 2, 2021                                      Yours faithfully,

     Ali Khan


*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post