Write a letter to your sister asking her to take part in the Sketches, Art, Drawing and Painting Competition in your college.


Sketches, Art, Drawing, Painting


Sketches, Art, Drawing, Painting

Write a letter to your sister asking her to take part in the Sketches, Art, Drawing and Painting Competition in your college.

 

Examination Hall

Chicago City USA

May 28, 2012

 

Dear Sister,

I hope that you will be quite well. I know that you are book worm. You hardly take part in sports and other activities. You must take part in co-curricular activities also. Your college is going to hold a competition on different events like Sketches, Art, Drawing and Painting competitions next month. I call upon you to take part in it. You are also good in Corel Draw and Pop Art. Please tell me about the topic of competition. I will help and guide you in this regard. I hope that you will win the first prize in this contest. You must keep it in mind that co-curricular activities are as much important as the academic activities. I once again, advise you to take active part in this competition with full preparation. I pray for your success.

Yours sincere brother.

Muhammad Ali

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post