Write a letter to the Divisional Engineer (Phones) complaining about your dead Telephone.


complaining about your dead Telephone.


Write a letter to the Divisional Engineer (Phones) complaining about your dead Telephone.


The Divisional Engineer (Phones)

AnarKali Exchange,

Lahore

November 9, 2021

 

Dear sir,

   My telephone No. 0454523123 has been out of order since September 2021. Several complaints were lodged at your office but so far no action has been taken to put it right. My telephone is still dead.

   I have been struggling for the last two months to get it restored. The astonishing fact is that I am receiving my bills regularly. This is sheer injustice. Pak Telcom is regularly claiming line rent whereas service has not been provided. The agony and mental torture which I have been going through for the last two months, cannot be expressed through words.

     I therefore, request you to look into the matter personally and direct the person concerned to restore my phone. I may point out that all my previous bills are paid in time. A photocopy of the past bill is attached for you to verify the payment.

     An early action in this regard is solicited.

Yours faithfully,

Wasif Ali Wasif


*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post