An application to the Principal to your college requesting him for One Month’s leave.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com

An application to the Principal to your college requesting him for One Month’s leave.

The Principal,
Government Degree College,
Sargoda.
Sir,
I fell ill last week and was admitted to the Civil Hospital. At first, it was thought to be minor trouble in my urinary tract but later on the doctors suggested and operation for stones in the kidney. I remained in the hospital for one month. I have been advised complete rest till full recovery.
I shall be very thankful if you very kindly grant me one month’s leave from the college i.e from 1 – 1 - 2018 to 1 -2 – 2018. The medical certificate is attached to this application for your kind information and favour.
Yours obediently,
X.Y.Z.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post