An application to the Principal of your college asking him to give you a fee concession.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com

An application to the Principal of your college asking him to give you a fee concession.

The Principal,
Government Post College,
ABC
Sir,
With due respect, I beg leave to say that I am a second year student of your college. I am very poor. I cannot continue my studies further without some sort of fee concession or stipend.
I am one of the most brilliant students of my class. I got first prize in History and English. I am very fond of education. My father has to support a large family. He cannot bear my college expenses.
You were kind enough to grant me a full fee concession in fees last year. I may mention that I am the member of the college hockey team and secretary of English Literary Society. I have won many distinctions for the college.
Yours obediently,
X.Y.Z.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post