A letter to your father about your progress in studies.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com


A letter to your father about your progress in studies.

Examination Hall,
A.B.C.(City).
November 10,2017.

My dear Father ,

I am quite well and hope you to be so. In your letter of 15th December you have asked me to write about my progress in studies. The results of my house test have recently been declared and I have got good marks in aggregate. However, I feel I am not good at English and Physics. In all other subjects I have got first division marks. I have engaged tutors to make up my deficiency in English and Physics. I am devoting 5 hours daily to these subjects. I also study the other subjects according to my set time – table. I am quite hopeful that I will show far better results in the Annual Examination. I request you to pray for me.

Pay my compliments to mother and love to younger sisters.

Yours affectionately,
                                                                                   X.Y.Z

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post