A letter to your father explaining the causes of your failure in the examination.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com


A letter to your father explaining the causes of your failure in the examination.

Examination Hall,
A.B.C.(City).
October 25,2017.

My dear Father,

You might have received my result card by now. I am extremely sorry to inform you that I could not show results to your expectations. I failed in English and bookkeeping. My failure in these subjects is due to the following reasons.

First, I fell in just three weeks before the examination. I became weak physically and mentally and could not work hard. Secondly, my teacher in English went to attend a two months course in English Language Teaching at Lahore. When he came back he was transferred to another college. The new teacher joined the college late and syllabus remained incomplete due to shortage of time. Thirdly, the College Students Union arranged functions and sometimes it excited the students to boycott the classes over trivial matters. All this wasted much of our time. So far, as bookkeeping is concerned, I could not attempt full questions in the paper due to the lack of much practice in it.

Now, I have started working very hard to make up my deficiency in all the subjects. I promise to you very good results in the next examination. Please, forgive me this time.

With love and respect.

Yours affectionately,

X.Y.Z

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post