A letter to your friend thanking him for his hospitality during your visit to his house.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com


A letter to your friend thanking him for his hospitality during your visit to his house.

Examination Hall,
A.B.C.(City).
May 10,2017.

Dear Bassam Ali,


I have reached my home safely. I have been living in the city since my birth. It is the first time in my life that I have visited a village. I have enjoyed my visit. I am highly grateful to you for your generous hospitality. Pure milk and fresh butter were highly delicious. No less for fresh vegetables in taste. Your mother prepared every dish very carefully and lovingly. I still feel their taste in my mouth.

I cannot forget the long and joyful walks among the lush green fields with different crops. The beds with colourful flowers had their own charm. The small garden with fruit trees was a very peaceful place to enjoy. I enjoyed everything very much. I cannot forget this happy experience of visiting your village. It will be like “ a thing of beauty is a joy forever” for me. Once again I express my deep sense of gratitude for your hospitality. Please convey my feelings of thankfulness to your parents.

Yours sincerely,
X.Y.Z.

1 Comments

  1. Aoa How r u fine exuse CAN U HELP WITH ME

    i want l Letter to your friend thanking him for hospitality during your visit to her
    house.

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post