A letter to your friend requesting him to lend you some books.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com


A letter to your friend requesting him to lend you some books.

Examination Hall,
A.B.C.(City).
May 17,2017.

My dear Ali ,

I hope that you will be quite well by the grace of Allah. As you know that after the examination, we have much free time at our disposal. I am not a T.V. addict. I am fond of reading books on literature. I know that you have a good collection of books on literature. Recently I have gone through Shakespeare's “King Lear” and “Twelth Night” which are very interesting and highly entertaining. If you like I may lend these to you.

In fact, I want to read Tolstoy`s novel “War and Peace” and Hardy's novels “Far From The Madding Crowd” and “Jude The Obscure”. You purchased these novels a few months ago. Please lend me these books for a month. I promise that I will take care of them and return them as soon as I have read them. I hope that you would not disappoint me as usual.

Yours sincerely,
X.Y.Z.

3 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post