A letter to your friend requesting him to lend you his grammar book.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com


A letter to your friend requesting him to lend you his grammar book.

Examination Hall,
(City) A.B.C.
June 20,2017.

My dear Friend,

I hope that you will be all right. I cannot forget the days which I spent with you in your village last month full. In your collection of books, I happened to see a grammar book “The Iqra English Grammar and Composition” for intermediate part - II by Professor Muhammad Wasif Malik. The writer has explained the Parts of Speech in a very simple language. The chapter on translation from Urdu into English is very comprehensive. In short, the book is very useful for the learners. I tried to get the copy of this book from the book shops. I was told that book was short and would be available in the market at least after two months.

I request you to lend me this book for two weeks. I will return it to you Intact.

Please send it by registered post. I shall be very thankful to you for this kind act.

Yours sincerely,
X.Y.Z

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post