My Neighbours

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com


My Neighbours
(OR)    My Experience of my neighbours
(OR)    My feelings and sentiments about my neighbours

_______________________________________________



A good neighbour is a great blessing of God. As neighbours, we have a number of rights and responsibilities for one and other. Our neighbour is just like our kith and Kin. In this respect, their God commands us “Love thy neighbour as thyself”.  Every citizen should, therefore, have every respect for his neighbours.

There can be good and also bad neighbours. A good neighbour is a blessing of God. A bad neighbour is a great nuisance and a curse. We should, however, live with our neighbours just like near relatives and fast friends.

Some of my neighbours are good and some are bad; some are pious; and some are devoid of morality. Some are God - fearing and some are wicked and incorrigible.

My next - door neighbour is a rich man. He has not become rich by dint of hard work, but true and unfair means. He deals in food – grains. The main object of his life is to collect more and more money either by hook or crook. He is a worshipper of wealth. Wealth is his god. He is fond of music. He keeps his Radio or TV switched on late at night. It disturbs my mind; hence I cannot study with concentration and a piece of mind. I can also not enjoy sound sleep in the presence of loud music of film - song.

There is another neighbour, just opposite my house. He is really a pious man. He always tells me the stories of Heaven and Hell when he comes to see me. I know that he is my well wisher. There is, however, a limit to everything. I have to listen to his sermons even against my will. He almost daily comes to see me. In this way most of my study - time is wasted.

My third neighbour is of my age. He is nice and gentle to the backbone. He always comes to see me in the late afternoon. He is a humanist. He has a very good talk with me for some minutes and leaves my study – room.

There is another neighbour, who lives on the left side of my house. He is very free with my pocket. I want to get rid of him, but I am helpless. When he comes to me for asking some money, he says: “Neighbours should be neighborly”.

To conclude, a good neighbour is a great blessing of God. Being a social animal, man has to live with other human beings. If we have good neighbours, we must be grateful to God. If we have bad neighbours, we must pray to God to show them the right path so that they may not disturb their neighbours through their undesirable activities.


*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post