Application To The Principal For Seeking Apology For Misconduct.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com


Application To The Principal For Seeking Apology For Misconduct.


Examination Hall,
A.B.C. (City),
March  14,2017
The Principal,
Government A.B.C College,
Jauharaad.

Subject: Request for Seeking Apology for Misconduct.

Sir,

With due respect, it is stated that I admit my fault of misconduct in the class and I seek unconditional apology for it. Kindly allow me to explain what did exactly happened in the class.

I was kidding with my friend in the class during English class. The teacher pointed at me and ask me to stand at the back of the class. I felt insulted and lost my temper. I tried to deny the fact and started to argue with him loudly.

Now, I am much ashamed of my misconduct. I have also begged my pardon from the concerned teacher for my misconduct. I also humbly request you to pardon me for this time and give me a chance to show good conduct.


I assure you that I shall behave myself in future.

                                                                                      Yours obediently,
                                                                                     X.Y.Z.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post