An Application To The Principal For Refund Library Security.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com


An Application To The Principal For Refund Library Security.


Examination Hall,
A.B.C. (City),
January 14,2017
The Principal,
Government A.B.C College,
Sargodha.

Subject: Request for the Refund of Library Security.

Sir,

With due respect, it is stated that I have completed my Intermediate F.Sc – Medical, session  (2016 – 2017) from this esteemed college.  After the completion of final exam, I want to go back to my town. Therefore, you are requested to refund my library security. I have returned all books in time which I borrowed from college library, and got N.O.C from the concerned office.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours obediently,
X.Y.Z.

1 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post