Application to the Principal for Leave.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com


Application to the Principal for Leave.

Examination Hall,
A.B.C.(City).
May 27,2017.

The Principal,
Government A.B.C. College,
Khushab.

Subject: Request for Leave.

Sir,

With due respect, it is stated that I have to attend on my grandfather at hospital for next two days. He is a heart patient and doctor has advised through check – up. My father is in abroad. There is none else to attend on him. So, my father has advised me to attend on him for these days.

I, therefore, request you to grant me leave for two days. I have also discussed my situation with my teachers; they are willing to help me to make - up for the loss of my lectures during these days.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours obediently,
                                                                                                X.Y.Z.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post