A letter to your friend telling him about the profession you want to adopt.



A letter to your friend telling him about the profession you want to adopt.

Examination Hall,
A.B.C
September 13,2017

Dear Wasif,

I received your letter only yesterday. I am greatly thankful to you for showing interest in my academic plan.
Having completed my F.Sc Pre - Engineering studies, I consulted my parents and teachers about my profession. Now I have decided to join BS Program in Telecommunication.
As you know that telecommunication is an emerging field. There is a rapid increase in the number of mobile users daily. Many multi -national companies have launched their networks in Pakistan. After completing my BS Program, I hope to get a good job in some company of good repute. As a Telecommunication Engineer, I shall work in comfortable environment. I shall also be able to do some research work in this field. I want to adopt this field because it is my passion.

I shall work hard to materialize my dreams. Please pray for me.

Pay my compliments to your parents.

Yours sincerely,
X.Y.Z

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post