A letter to your friend Inviting him to spend a few days with you.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com


A letter to your friend Inviting him to spend a few days with you.

Examination Hall,
A.B.C
October 13,2017

My dear Awais,

I received your letter last week. I could not write to you earlier as I was busy in my examination. The summer vacation is going to start next month. You promised to visit me during the vacation. So, I invite you to spend a few days here with me. My village is situated in the hilly area. The lofty mountains surround my village. These Mountains are covered with greenery. The cool and fresh air will have a good effect on our health. The scenes of sunrise and sunset are especially attractive. The waterfalls and more charm to the beauty of the scene. Everything is enjoyable here. Please inform me about the date and time of your arrival so that I might reach the bus - stop to receive you.

With best regards.

Yours sincerely,
X.Y.Z.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post