A friend of your has expressed his desire to give up studies and to work as a clerk in an office. Write a letter advising him against this step.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com

A friend of your has expressed his desire to give up studies and to work as a clerk in an office. Write a letter advising him against this step.

Examination Hall,
A.B.C
May 6,2017.

Dear Riaz,
I received your letter yesterday. I was surprised to read that you were going to give up your studies and you were going to be a clerk in an office. As you know that this is a very advanced age and a person has to face numberless challenges in life. You are a very intelligent and hard - working boy. Again you have got 950 marks in your Matriculation Examination. If you have some financial problem, my father is quite ready to assist you in this respect. He is also warid at this decision of yours.

Therefore, I advise to you to change your decision and continue your studies. I hope you will become a doctor. Please inform me about your decision.
With best wishes,
Yours sincerely,
X.Y.Z

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post