Letter to your father about your progress in studies.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com
Letter to your father about your progress in studies.

Examination Hall,
A.B.C
August 15, 2017
My dear Father,
I received your kind letter yesterday. You have always shown keen interest in my studies. I am very grateful to you for this. I always pray for your good health and long life. In your letter, you have asked me about my progress in studies. In the last house examination, I did not fare well. The reason was quite obvious. I got admitted to the college very late. I did not make up my deficiency in English and Chemistry. In other subjects, I have obtained more than 60 % marks. Physics and Mathematics are my favourite subjects; I am not satisfied with my result in Mathematics. I want to get distinction in it.
  Now these summer vacations are going to start. I shall try to master the subjects of English and Chemistry also; I have already started working very hard at them. I have engaged a tutor for them. Hard work and labour is the key to success. Moreover, I shall make up my deficiency in these subjects under your able guidance and advice. I hope you get very good marks in the coming examination. Dear father, you need not worry about my studies.
    Respect to mother and love to youngsters.
Yours affectionately,
X.Y.Z

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post