Letter to Father Explaining Why You Failed in the Last Home Exam.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com
Letter to Father Explaining Why You Failed in the Last Home Exam
Examination Hall,
A.B.C
November 15, 2016.
My dear Father,
I have not heard anything about you for a long time. I always pray for your health and long life. You must have received my result card. My failure in English must have annoyed you, but I want to tell you, dear father, that fault is not mine. There are many reasons for my failure in the examination. First, as you know, I fell seriously ill a few days before the examination. I prepared English very well but could not revise due to high fever.  Secondly, our lecturer in English was transferred to Lahore quite a month before the examination. We remained without a lecturer for many days. That is why; I could not study English seriously.
   Dear father, you know I have always been regular student in the college. I attend my classes punctually. Moreover, I do not attend the company of bad boys. I have started studying English quite seriously. I assure you to show better result in the coming examination.
Yours affectionately,
X.Y.Z

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post