Letter to father/uncle/guardian explaining the cause of your failure in the last house examination. (Standard)

www.iqranotes.com


Letter to father/uncle/guardian explaining the cause of your failure in the last house examination. (Standard)

Examination Hall,
A.B.C
March 21, 2020
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston S. Churchill
My dear Father,
You might have received the discouraging report of my last house examination. It is but natural that you should have been shocked to read about my failure in all the subjects. I am really ashamed of myself. However, to make my position clear, I would like to explain to you the cause of my failure. The instant, I joined college, I was told by my friends and seniors that they would go to college not for the sake of studies but for amusement and recreation. I found college life altogether different from school life. The professors never put us any question in the class rather they allowed us the maximum liberty. The students often slipped out of the class. 
Click here for Download               

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post