Letter to father explaining the cause of your failure in the last house examination. (Easy)

www.iqranotes.com


Letter to father/uncle/guardian explaining the cause of your failure in the last house examination. (Easy)

Examination Hall,
A.B.C
March 21, 2020
My dear Father,
You might have received the report from my last house examination. You would have been shocked to read about my failure in all the subjects. I am really ashamed of myself. So, I would like to explain to you the cause of my failure. When I joined college my friends and seniors told me that they would go to college just for the sake of amusement. I found college life altogether different. The professor never put us any question. They allowed as the maximum liberty. The students often slipped out of the class. They were neither rebuked nor fined nor punished.
Click here for Download               

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post