A letter of thanks to your uncle for a gift.

www.iqranotes.com

A letter of thanks to your uncle for a gift.


A letter of thanks to your uncle for a gift.

Examination Hall,
(City) A.B.C.
Jun 10, 2019

Dear Uncle,

"Thanks. thanks, thanks. a lot." That's all can say today for the gift were with you have cheered me up. The fact is that the word's "Thank you" are too weak to express the joy that runs in my veins. The gift of a computer on my success in exams is much more than I could expect. A computer is a grace today. When my friends discussed computer, I felt very small. I had nothing to say on that topic.

And now my uncle, my sweet uncle has raised my head high. The computer will open a new world of information to me. It will be a big boost for the future as well. Form the core of my heart, I pray for your health and happiness Once again "Tha...nk You."

Yours affectionately,
X.Y.Z.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post