Letter to your father describing the accident that befell your friend and the part you played in helping him

www.iqranotes.com

accident


Letter to your father describing the accident that befell your friend and the part you played in helping him.


Examination Hall,
A.B.C. (City) 
May 25, 2019 

My dear Father,

The etiology of this letter is the tragic accident that befell one of my friends yesterday and the role I played in helping him. 

It happened so that my friend, Muhammed Bassam Ali, was coming from Lahore to Multan by bus. When the bus reached Qadir Pur Rawan, another bus tried to overtake it. A sense of competition possessed the drivers and none was ready to give in. All of a sudden, a loaded truck approached the buses and there was a terrible collision. There was a loud bang and none could think about what had happened. Villagers from the nearby places reached there found the buses and the truck completely smashed. Women, men and children were either dead or disabled. My friend also lay crying with severe pain, because his legs had been broken. Ambulances reached there and they took the dead and the injured to Nishtar Hospital Multan. I was informed at home in the evening. I went to the Emergency ward, contacted the doctor on duty and my friend was lucky enough to get the required treatment. The surgeon was sent for and he operated upon the fractured leg of my friend. I remained with him throughout the night until the doctor satisfied me about his condition. I was all sympathy for those who had been killed, but I thanked God for giving the Life of my friend.

Dear Father,

I will soon write you another letter about my progress in studies and other activities.

Yours affectionately, 
X.Y.Z


*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post