Correct Sentences All boards’ Papers (Part - II) 2013

www.iqranotes.com



Correct Sentences

All boards’ Papers (Part - II) 2013
Sr No.
Incorrect Sentence
Correct Sentence
1
The Urdu is an easy language.
Urdu is an easy language.
2
She is lacking of interest in English.
She is lacking in interest in English.
3
I have many works to do.
I have many pieces of work to do.
4
 He, you and I told the news.
You, he and I told the news.
5
He is elder than me.
He is older than I.
6
He married to a working lady.
He married a working lady.
7
I love to my students.
I love my students.
8
I reached at the station in time.
I reached the station in time.
9
Walks with care  lest you should not fall down.
Walk with care  lest you should fall down
10
Politics are his chief interest.
Politics is his chief interest.
11
When you saw him last?
When did you see him last?
12
Either he or I are wrong.
Either he or I am wrong.
13
He sank in the canal.
He was downed in the canal.
14
The judge disposed off the case.
The judge disposed of the case.
15
She is senior than me.
He is senior to me.
16
She is very taller than I.
She is much taller than I.
17
I hope you are keeping good health.
I hope you are enjoying good health.
18
She bought two dozens bananas.
She bought two dozen bananas.
19
I want that you should come here.
I want you to come here.
20
Higher we go, cooler it is.
The higher we go, the cooler it is.
21
She congratulated me for my success.
He congratulated me on my success.
22
The both girls are tall.
Both the girls are tall.
23
Mr Somervell knew to teach English .
Mr. Somervell knew how to teach English.
24
Dog is a faithful animal.
The dog is a faithful animal.
25
He denied to dine with me.
He refused to dine with me.
26
There are no place in this compartment.
There is no room in this compartment.
27
The wisdom is gift of the heaven.
Wisdom is the gift of heaven.
28
He , you and I old the  news.
You,he and I told the news.
29
Either you or I are wrong.
Either you or I am wrong.
30
This is he worth seeing sight.
This is a sight worth seeing.
31
His luggage were lost.
His luggage was lost.
32
It is very bitter to taste.
It is too better to taste.
33
This is the last news.
This is the latest news.
34
I have many works to do.
I have much work to do.
35
You and me are absent.
I and you are absent .
36
Was it him who was standing there?
Was it he who was standing there?
37
I am alright.
I am all right.
38
At the end, I got a job.
In the end, I got a job.
39
He replied that he will come.
He replied that he would come.
40
Everyone of you have a chance
Everyone of you has a choice.
41
He is as tall as me.
He is as tall as I.
42
She is the most matchless teacher in the school.
She is the matchless teacher in the school.
43
I have a work to do.
I have a piece of work to do.
44
I not she is ill.
I not she am ill.
45
She is wiser than him.
She is wiser than he.
46
He gets a very less salary.
He gets a very small salary.
47
I took leave to my friends.
I took leave of my friends.
48
I sided in him.
I sided with him.
49
She was forced to quickly reach the office.
She was forced to reach the office quickly .
50
The old man died in typhoid.
The old man died from typhoid . Or
The old man died of typhoid.
51
Although he is old, but he is strong.
Although he is old, he is strong.
52
Do not jeer the poor.
Do not jeer at the poor.
53
He gave me many advices.
He gave me many pieces of advices.
54
He availed of the chance.
He availed himself of the chance.
55
It is raining since morning.
It has been raining since morning.
56
I told her that he will help her.
I told her that he would help her.
57
He works hard lest he may fail.
He works hard lest he should fail.
58
The beauty needs no ornament.
Beauty needs no ornament.
59
The teacher along with his students have come.
The teacher along with his friends has come.
60
She had written me the last night.
She wrote me the last night.
61
Trust on god.
Trust in god.
62
Ravi flows near Lahore.
The Ravi flows near Lahore
63
He is senior than you.
He is senior to you.
64
Ten miles are a long distance.
Ten miles is a long distance.
65
Politics are not easy.
Politics is not easy.
66
The man is mortal.
Man is mortal.
67
It is snowing here for two weeks.
It has been snowing here for two weeks.
68
I dislike you abusing others.
I dislike your abusing others.
69
I cannot part of this.
I cannot part with this.
70
She is much ill.
She is very ill.
71
Each of us have a pen .
Each of us  has a pen.
72
No sooner  I saw him, I ran to meet him.
No sooner I saw  him than I ran to meet him.
73
He has been operated.
He had been operated upon.
74
His hairs are black.
His hair is black.
75
She absented  from the class.
She absented herself from the class
76
This job is more inferior than mine.
This job is inferior to mine.
77
Majority of the students in this class is intelligent.
Majority of the students in this class are intelligent.
78
The committee is divided in its opinion.
The committee are divided in their opinion.
79
I met a hunter in the jungle who was hunting.
I met a hunter who was hunting in the jungle.
80
She is such a girl who is liked everywhere.
She is such a girl as is liked everywhere.
81
All is too healthy .
Ali is very healthy.
82
The poors are treated harshly.
The poor are treated harshly.
83
I saw two deers in the jungle,
I saw two deer in the jungle.
84
She replied in negative.
She replied in the negative.
85
He is very kind enough.
He is very kind. 
Previous Post Next Post