An application to the Principal of your college for the grant of a character certificate.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com

An application to the Principal of your college for the grant of a character certificate.

The Principal,
Government College,
Lahore.
Sir,
I am one of your old student. I passed the Inter Examination from your college this year. I secured High First Division in the examination. Besides a good Hockey player, I was an all - round athlete. For more than two years. I had the honour to be the President of the college debating society.
Now, I want to apply for admission to some Engineering University in London.
Kindly issue me a character certificate making a special mention of all these things and oblige. I was also a member of the college cricket team. I took part in the Inter Board Tournament and one distinction for the college.
Yours obediently,
X.Y.Z.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post