Letter to your father telling him the causes of your failure in the examination.

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com

Letter to your father telling him the causes of your failure in the examination.


Examination Hall,

A.B.C. (city).

April 6, 2017

My dear Father,

                         The aetiology of this letter is my poor performance in the examination. It seems to be in the fitness of things that I should inform you about this and explain the cause that led to my failure in the examination.

Dear Father,

            Our academic session was marked by strange freaks of fortune. In September last year, elections of college unions were held and gave birth to violence in the college. Classes were disturbed and the college was closed for fifteen days in the same month, our professors of Urdu and English were transferred to some other college and we had to wait for at least one month to get new teachers. In November, the teachers went on strike for one month and everything in the college was paralyzed.

Dear Father,

               Misfortunes do not come single spies. Try to come in battalions and the same month I broke my leg in an accident. This gave a great setback to my studies. Besides all this, the papers of Chemistry and Physics were set out of course and this Proved the last nail in the coffin. I was hopeless and helpless in that situation. The obvious result was that I cut a sorry figure in the examination.

Respectable Father,

                I am not going to blame my fate for this tragedy because there must be a home tragic flaw in my own character. Next time, I assure you, I shall try my best to make amends for this loss. God willing, I shall very soon make up my deficiency and prove myself up to the mark.
       Please, pray to God for my brilliant success.

   Yours affectionately,
X. Y. Z.        

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post