Letter to your father about your Fist Day at college

 

Letter to your father about your Fist Day at college

Letter to your father about your Fist Day at college

Examination Hall,
City A.B.C.
March 03, 2024.

Dear Father,

I hope you are fine and enjoying good health. I received your letter yesterday.

In your letter, you asked me about my college. My first day at college was busy and I could not find time to write to you earlier. I am here in my boarding room. Today, it was my first day at the college. The day was amazing. I could not imagine such a nice and latest infrastructure.

It is a good college with the latest equipment. The staff is very professional and cooperative. The college has a big playground. There are fantastic computer labs and amazing science labs. I was surprised to see the discipline of the college. Everything is being done professionally. I think it was the best choice for me. They have a student’s affairs committee that solves students' problems. Classrooms are spacious, neat, and airy, all of them are equipped with overhead projectors and big LED displays. Comfortable chairs are provided to the students. I think I will really enjoy my learning here.

Overall, this is a good college that is facilitated with all the latest facilities. They have strict rules and regulations. I have a good interaction with my fellow students. They are very cooperative and belong to nice families. Thank you very much for your kind wishes and good words. Please pay my regards to all at home.

Your loving son,

Muhammad Bassam Ali Malik


*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post