An application for employment to the Director of Education for the | Post of Science Teacher.

 

An application for employment to the Director of Education for the | Post of Science Teacher.

An application for employment to the Director of Education for the | Post of Science Teacher.

The Director of Education,
Lahore

14 January 2023

Subject: An application for employment for the Post of Science Teacher.

Dear Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in the post of science teacher in your esteemed institution. I recently came across the job advertisement for the said post and found it to be a perfect match for my qualifications and teaching experience.

I hold a Master's degree in Science specializing in Physics from a reputed university. Additionally, I have over five years of experience teaching science to students of different age groups. During my teaching tenure, I have demonstrated my ability to create a positive and engaging learning environment for my students, and I have consistently received positive feedback from both students and parents.

As a science teacher, I am passionate about developing students' interest in science, and I always strive to create a stimulating and interactive learning experience. I am also well-versed in incorporating the latest teaching methodologies, technologies, and multimedia resources to support students' learning.

I am excited about the opportunity to bring my skills and experience to your institution and contribute to the development of your students. I would be honored to discuss my application in further detail and demonstrate how I can be an asset to your team.

Thank you for considering my application. I anticipate hearing from you soon.

Note: Complete CV is hereby attached with the application.

Sincerely,

Wasif Ali Wasif

----- O -----

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post