A letter to your friend, feel bad with him On his failure in the examination.

A  letter to your friend, sympathizing with him On his failure in the examination.

A letter to your friend, feel bad for him For his failure in the examination.

Examination Hall,
A.B.C
September 17,2016

My dear Faisal,

I gotten your callous letter yesterday. I am really grieved to know about your failure in the Intermediate Examination. It is a matter of great surprise for me that a hard-working student like you can fail.

I think there are some other factors which are also responsible for your failure in the examination. I think the question papers were a little difficult this time. Moreover, you had been ill for a few weeks before the examination. You could not revise all the subjects properly. You should not be discouraged. You should gird up your loins to face this challenge bravely. Work harder to make up for your deficiency. I am sure that you will get through the examination and get first division.

With best wishes.

Yours sincerely,

X.Y.Z.

CLICK FOR PDF FILE


*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post