An application to the principal of your college for readmission. (Easy)


An application to the principal of your college for readmission.


An application to the principal of your college for readmission.

 

The Principal,

Government College,

(City) A. B. C.

Sir,


With due respect, I beg to say that I am a student of First Year. Unfortunately, I could not attend my classes for a month because of illness. I am sorry that I could not submit my application for leave in time. I live in a far-off village. There was no one to carry my application to the college. I have come to know that my class teacher has struck me off from the college roll.


Sir, I admit that it was my fault, not to inform you. It is; therefore, I request you to re-admit my name.


I shall be thankful to you for this kindness.


May 15, 2020                                                   Yours obediently,


*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post