Application to the Principal of your college for full fee concession (Standard)


Application to the Principal of your college for full fee concession (Standard)


Application to the Principal of your college for full fee concession.

 

The Principal,

Government College,

(City) A. B. C.

Sir,

With due respect, I beg to say that I am a student of First Year. I secured 445/505 marks in the Board Examination.


I am very fond of education. But I am unable to pay my fee of the college. I belong to a poor family. My father is a farmer. His income is very low. He has to support a large family. He cannot bear my educational expenses.


Therefore, I request you to grant me full fee concession.


I shall be thankful to you for this kindness.


April 15, 2020.                                          Yours obediently,

                                                                                X.Y.Z

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post