A Sindhi Woman (Important Synonyms)

www.iqranotes.blogspot.com

Poem # 6

A Sindhi Woman

Objective Type

Important Synonyms

1.   I with my stoop reflect.
a)    Think               b) ask                   c) look                   d) criticize
2.   I with my stoop reflect.
a)    Indicate           b) walk                  c) think                 d) work
3.   “Who learn to walk beneath a weight”?
a)    Along               b) over                  c) beside               d) under
4.   Stones, garbage, excrement and crumbs.
a)    Trees                b) wood                 c) waste                d) pebbles
5.   The Sindhi Woman was gliding through the bazaar.
a)    Flying              b) going smoothly c) swimming         d) running
6.   I with my stoop reflect.
a)    Indicate           b) walk                  c) think                 d) work
7.   And with the same undulant grace.
a)    Elegance          b) gait                   c) reflect                d) foot
Sr. No
Correct Word
Correct Option
1
think
A
2
think
C
3
under
D
4
waste
5
going smoothly
B
6
think
C
7
elegance
A

v      

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post